AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how many keywords insertion i can use in 1 ad? {Keyword:}

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

how many keywords insertion i can use in 1 ad? {Keyword:}?

and how it effect quality score?

thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: how many keywords insertion i can use in 1 ad? {Keyword:}

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Alex,

You can use the DKI in the title, Description Line 1 and 2 as well as Diplay URL.

But make sure Your ads will diplsy with DKI when your sentense are correct and meaningful.

DKI works on the basis of Keywords that you added in your campaigns, so in this case use the proper keywords that will create a meaningful words in the ad copy.

DKI not only increse your quality score but also create the longer headlines. You can see in the link.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your posting. To answer your questions in order:

#1 how many keywords insertion I can use in 1 ad {Keyword:}? Technically you can add 1 keyword insertion per ad. You can use link on How to add the keyword insertion code to your ad.

#2 how it effect quality score? Using DKI should have a positive effect on your Ad's quality score. However you still need to ensure that the DKI is relevant to your ad and the landing page. There's a great community thread on this question here

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Alex,

You can use the DKI in the title, Description Line 1 and 2 as well as Diplay URL.

But make sure Your ads will diplsy with DKI when your sentense are correct and meaningful.

DKI works on the basis of Keywords that you added in your campaigns, so in this case use the proper keywords that will create a meaningful words in the ad copy.

DKI not only increse your quality score but also create the longer headlines. You can see in the link.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’