AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do we get in the adds field?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, if you google for example "aktivitet skåne" you will find one of our competitors, Carlsson event at the top of the adds field. We have a google addwords account specialsport.se (mail is: sss.ab@telia.com). But we have never seen our add in the same forward spots as for example Carlsson event. How could we change this, are we paying to little per click???

Pleas mail me at: emil@borgenab.se

Best regards 

Emil Larsson

Re: how do we get in the adds field?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI emil

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

First of all, if you are looking for your ad, you should always make sure that you are using the ad preview and diagnosis tool, as the tool allows you to search for the ads without occruing extra impression statistics on your account.

If you are looking to improve the position of your ad, you will need to think about your ad rank. Ad rank is based on your bid and your quality score. Here is an article giving more information about how to increase the position of your ad-

Getting your ad above Google search results

Getting your ads to show on the first page

I hope this helps you

Kind regards