AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do i manage multiple language dsa?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

We have recently localized our website and now i want to launch some adwords ads through our DSA campaign in another language.  Are there any general guidelines or best practices for starting something like this?

Currently my DSA Campaigns are like this:

CountryA - English Ads- domain set to .com - DSA extension set to English

CountryB - English Ads- domain set to .countryb - DSA extension set to English

CountryB - B Language Ads- domain set to .countryb - DSA extension set to B Language

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i manage multiple language dsa?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

May we ask what "other languages"; and why DSA? (Are you constantly changing  the content due to changes in products?)

The reason is that, in my  opinion, the tool  is not well performing in "another language",  and would be  rather used / kept  for   English campaigns. (Though I would add that my testing was limited...)

I would also add that I, personally, like to be "in control" of the ad copy, and not let a machine "match the headline" based on contextual targeting of the landing page. Ad-copy is too sensitive and too important to "leave the wording to a machine's decision" - But this is my personal preference....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’