AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do i know if my budget for adwords is used fuly by marketing compa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have hired a company to manage my adwords account, i don't have access to the campaign just the analytics part.  for some reason it seems their paying much higher for clicks then what i estimated on the keyword tool.   how can i find out they are using the full budget.  

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how do i know if my budget for adwords is used fuly by marketing c

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi xmastanax and welcome.

The keyword tool only provides estimates and they are not always that accurate so if they don't match up, it's not unusual.

The company that are managing it for you can give you access (even if it's only read only) so you can see what has been going on. If you ask, you might receive so it's worth asking them for it.

Personally, I offer access to all my clients and even talk them through the things I am doing and explain the navigation to them so they can understand it more. If they aren't willing to offer you access (in my opinion), it raises a red flag.

You should have a read through the Advertiser Guide: working with a third-party partner as this may help you decide on what to do.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I would back Adam here and must say that your hired company should grant you adminstrator access so that in near future if you want to terminate their services (due to one reason or another), you can do that. That's my personal perspective on that.

Otherwise, you have all the legal rights to ask for weekly/monthly report in terms of spend, ROI etc... But yes the Avg. CPC is something which is unpredictable and if you have given some specific keywords to that Company to target for sure, then there's nothing much to say.

However, you can ask for any report any time.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi xmastanax and welcome.

The keyword tool only provides estimates and they are not always that accurate so if they don't match up, it's not unusual.

The company that are managing it for you can give you access (even if it's only read only) so you can see what has been going on. If you ask, you might receive so it's worth asking them for it.

Personally, I offer access to all my clients and even talk them through the things I am doing and explain the navigation to them so they can understand it more. If they aren't willing to offer you access (in my opinion), it raises a red flag.

You should have a read through the Advertiser Guide: working with a third-party partner as this may help you decide on what to do.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I would back Adam here and must say that your hired company should grant you adminstrator access so that in near future if you want to terminate their services (due to one reason or another), you can do that. That's my personal perspective on that.

Otherwise, you have all the legal rights to ask for weekly/monthly report in terms of spend, ROI etc... But yes the Avg. CPC is something which is unpredictable and if you have given some specific keywords to that Company to target for sure, then there's nothing much to say.

However, you can ask for any report any time.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for the response, I agree.  their saying they have some proprietry information in it.  i have access to Analytics but not to the ad's part.  cause i also want to make sure the ads are working too and the links to the ads.