AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do i know competitor's ppc budget ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all ,

Can any body pls help to how do i find competitor's PPC budget on my keyword ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do i know competitor's ppc budget ?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Seo M !

There is not such tool in the adwords interface and I think that information is confidential anyway, sorry.

You can however see with how many websites you are competing on one keyword using the "Auction Insights" tool, but only after you run your ads for some time to get statistic data.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en

There is also a tool called Keyword planner that gives you estimates for how much a click would cost for a particular keyword setup.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Let me add to the good advice you've already gotten that even knowing a competitor's budget wouldn't give you much in the way of useful information unless you also knew the full scope of their advertising. Also, a budget can change frequently--so any figure you got today might not be accurate tomorrow.

Perhaps if you could let us know what you're trying to accomplish, someone could help you figure out a way to do it?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Keywordspy.com

nuff said

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

In my experience (from having spot-checked the data for my own clients), the budget estimates from this tool are not particularly close to reality.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*