AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do i get my ad on the first page of google after the search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ser or Madam

How would i be able to be on the google first page and how much it is cost? want someone search for: fridge repairs, washing machine repairs, tumble dryer repairs, aircon services, stove repairs in johannesburg? my companie name is kemcool(pty)ltd.

We base in johannesburg 

Thanks

Gabriel kemkeng

Kemcool(pty) ltd

1 Expert replyverified_user

hi, i'am Gabriel from S.A how much cost to my ad in google first place

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir or Madam

I am Gabriel Kemkeng, from KEMCOOL(PTY)LTD air conditioning services and refrigeratin companie base in south africa.

I would like to know how much does it cost to ad to be in google first page?

Thanks

gabriel kemkeng

kemcool(pty)ltd

Re: how do i get my ad on the first page of google after the search

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Kem,

I recommend you to read this FREE ebook: Growing your business with AdWords,

The first chapter of this short ebook is called "Get the basics right" - which is very important.

once you understand it - you can go on and learn how to expand your reach and measure your success.

I also recommend you to read this articles, that were written by two of this community's Top Contributors (Cobnut ScottyD):

Where to Start (I) - Before you begin with AdWords by Cobnut
Frequently Asked Questions by New Advertisers by ScottyD 

Good Luck,

Asaf

Re: hi, i'am Gabriel from S.A how much cost to my ad in google first p

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Gabriel and welcome,

I am assuming that you are refering to ad coming up on top of the search results for your services.

In order to achieve that, you will have to have an excellent CTR, great ad rank and a very good Quality Score. On top of them, relevancy should be precise. When all these elements are fulfilled, your ad would be eligible to be on top spot. You can read more on that in this reference: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722087?hl=en

The cost depends upon all the factors I mentioned above. If your Ad Rank is good, you will have to pay less and your ad rank will be positioned higher. On the other hand, if your Ad Rank is low, you will have to pay more and your ad will be positioned at low spot.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj