AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do i can see my add on display network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a customer asking if this campaign is active on display network. I can see that campaign has a lot of impressions and I would like to see an ad (banner or other), like Ad Preview and Diagnosis.

Is it possible?

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivo A
September 2015

Re: how do i can see my add on display network?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello New Vistors,
No, Google does not provide any ad preview tools for display network.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ivo A
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello New Vistors,
No, Google does not provide any ad preview tools for display network.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you go to "placements" under display network you will find the sites that the ad is most placed. Then just go to the site and do a search for your keywords and I imagine the ad will pop up and then you can do a screen grab to show them. No diagnosis this way but you can see the ad in the wild.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Stephen L, thanks for the heads up. I did what you said and all of the "websites" listed were static pages that it doesn't seem like anyone would ever visit with a list of links on them, for example - stokepic (dot) com. I run a real estate company and got almost 400 clicks from this site alone which obviously has nothing to do with real estate. I kept trying to figure out why my bounce rate was so high and time on page so low. All of the display network "websites" were like this. The display network was sucking 98% of my adwords budget. I just changed my settings for search only and eliminated display network. Hopefully, my search numbers will go up. Thank you!