AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do I repeat an ad?

HBS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
HBS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had an ad which has now ended, how do I repeat this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do I repeat an ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Horsebox and welcome to the Community.

I'm afraid you're going to have to give us some more details before we can really help you here.  Ads don't just "end".  Campaigns can have an end date, in which case the solution would be to set a new end date, or none at all.  Accounts can run out of budget so the entire Account stops serving Ads, but Ads don't stop on their own.

Are you using AdWords Express?

Can you give us some more details?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

HBS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
HBS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
it says that my campaign has ended, I have just created a new "ad group" but it is still as ended, how do I activate it?

Laura

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi HBS,

Your campaign has ended. You need to create a new campaign to run your ads. However you can copy your ads and other elements to your new campaign from old one.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

HBS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
HBS
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there

Thank you! I think I have sorted it now, however it didn't give me the option to put in an end date? but I was able to set my budget

thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi HBS, it does sound like you're running AdWords Express rather than the standard product.  Express doesn't use end dates, the Ads just stop running when the money runs out.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits