AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do I get independent seller reviews to appear on my ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have over 30 5 star ratings on the Review Centre and I'd like to get the star rating appear on my ads.

I've joined Google Merchant Centre but unsure of what to do next. Do I need to join Google Shopping?

Re: how do I get independent seller reviews to appear on my ads?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Edit - I'm being stupid and missed the whole point of your post. See the last sentence for the answer to your question.

Google automatically picks up independent reviews from a number of sources. If you would like to fast track this I would recommend looking into Feefo.

Essentially, after an order has been placed, an email is sent to the buyer asking for feedback. Another nifty featurs is that you can pull feeds through to your website showing customer reviews to provide that extra trust factor.

Check out insureandaway.co.uk whioch shows an example of how this can be implemented.

You need 30 feedback in the last year ( I Beleive) with an average of 3.5 stars or over.

It may take a week or two for your ads to start showing the reviews upon receiving the required amount of feedback. Your ads will start showing the seller rating extension automotically. Make sure you're not using a subdomain style display URL as Adwords will not recognise this as the website associated with the feedback and not show the extension.

Ryan.