AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do I edit my starter campaign ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't remember where/how to edit my starter campaign ad - help please!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how do I edit my starter campaign ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Clairemac,

To Edit any adcopy, First you need to select Campaign>>Adgroup>> Go to Ad Tab>> House over mouse to edit>> You will see Pencil Icon> Just click that Icon & Make chages to adcopy.

I would advice you to create new adcopy instead of making changes to old adcopy. Once your new adcopy gets approval from system, Pause old adcopy.

Google Says: Keep in mind that any edit to an ad deletes the old ad and creates a new one. The new ads are submitted for review

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: how do I edit my starter campaign ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Clairemac,

To Edit any adcopy, First you need to select Campaign>>Adgroup>> Go to Ad Tab>> House over mouse to edit>> You will see Pencil Icon> Just click that Icon & Make chages to adcopy.

I would advice you to create new adcopy instead of making changes to old adcopy. Once your new adcopy gets approval from system, Pause old adcopy.

Google Says: Keep in mind that any edit to an ad deletes the old ad and creates a new one. The new ads are submitted for review

Hope that helps!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’