AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how do I automatically stop my campaign after a particular total cost

N/A
# 1
N/A

I am running a campaign but do not check it daily and I was wondering if there is a tool that will automatically pause my campaign after a certain dollar amount (total cost) please let me know. Thank you1

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how do I automatically stop my campaign after a particular total c

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Under the Automate button on the Campaign tab, there is a "Pause campaigns when...." option that you can choose. You can set up your conditions for pausing your campaign there.

I would caution you that this will not give precise results. Depending on how large a geographic territory you've selected for your campaign, it's likely that your ad serving is coming out of a number of different ad servers. While Google makes every attempt to stop and start activity promptly when requested, there's always a bit more data that hasn't yet been posted to the UI. You may go over your spend by a small amount--or, if your ads are clicked on more rarely, the system may "slow" your ad serving to try not to exceed your threshold and a small amount may be left unspent.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*