AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how can i do banner remarketing for ppc visitors only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanted to set up remarketing campaign for ppc customers visiting on specific page www.abccomapny.com/profile minus those who later sign up on this page www.abccompany.com/thank-you.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tatheer F
September 2015

Re: how can i do banner remarketing for ppc visitors only

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
HI Tatheer,

As you don't have any separate Landing page for PPC. You can't target the Audience coming through only PPC Ads.

Through Remarketing one can target all the audience who is coming through any network source in particular page.

how i should avoid converted visitors:-

If you have thank You page, then Create a list for that Thank You Page and exclude that Url from audience list.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hi Tatheer,

I have shared a link, in which I have explained how to do re-marketing.
http://www.thedigimark.com/how-does-adwords-remarketing-work/

If you still have any further questions, let me know Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sayem but i aleady know its basic... i am running remarketing of display network quite successfully. However, i am bit confuse about showing banner only to ppc visitors.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

One idea could be if you are using separate PPC landing pages for your Adwords campaigns. In that case, you can include the remarketing tag on those specific pages only and then follow the remarketing strategy to retarget those paid users again with your custom tailored ads.

I would also suggest you to read this general remarketing strategies document as well:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476691

My couple of cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you pankaj , my ppc landing pages are not separate. So, if i put tag on any page does it re market the visitors coming from seo as well? and how i should avoid converted visitors.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tatheer F
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
HI Tatheer,

As you don't have any separate Landing page for PPC. You can't target the Audience coming through only PPC Ads.

Through Remarketing one can target all the audience who is coming through any network source in particular page.

how i should avoid converted visitors:-

If you have thank You page, then Create a list for that Thank You Page and exclude that Url from audience list.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Rakesh, Sayem M and Pankaj