AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how can create ad title in 30 character?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how can create ad title in 30 character?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shailesh,

Sorry, you cant't Create the Adcopy with 30 Character Title.

But You have seen such type of Ad Copy that has more than 25 Character.

See in the below mail that has 27 Character in the Title, i am running this campaigns.

Longer title.JPG

This is possible only if your campaigns have DKI ads or DSA Ads.

Learn More about DKI & DSA Ads.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Difference-between-text-ad-mobile-WAP-ad-a...

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice Ads, I also liked this forum discussion about how to link headline with description line 1 by using punctuation ( a dot ) at the end of the sentence.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Longer-Headline-in-my-ad/m-p/52846/highlight/true...

[edit] You can see how it looks in the Ad Preview Tool.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I know this is a slightly old thread, but I thought I could share some information. We run our campaigns through a 3rd party ad server. I had text ads denied due to the length of the headline by Bing (27 characters). Yet, the same ad was not denied by Google.

So I went into the user interface to see what it said when I tried to edit it. It showed I still had 3 characters left available, which would make 30. So I started to add a new one inside the UI and the character limit showed 30. I am assuming this is just something they are beta testing because their documentation still says 25 character limit.