AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how Bid multiplier can change my bid ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

I would like to improve my bid on weekday mornings. If I increase my bid on bid multiplier by 90%, will it increase ? How to decrease bids by the use of bid multiplier? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sri R
September 2015

Re: how Bid multiplier can change my bid ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

of course bid will increase . To decrease the bid there is a dropdown called 'decrease by', you can decrease or increase the bid from -90% to +900%.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sri R
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

of course bid will increase . To decrease the bid there is a dropdown called 'decrease by', you can decrease or increase the bid from -90% to +900%.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
FYI bid multiplier is a campaign level setting in Adwords and not ad group level setting.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello SRI R,

To achieve this you have to first change your schedule to create 2-3 segments of time for each workday. For example a segment would be 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. ( if by this you understand morning) .

For that segment alone , in the Scheduling Tab , at the Campaign level, you have a column for adjusting the bids, and on that column you can specify an increase as in your example of 90%, although that seems too much of an increase.

Read more from here : link