AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how Bid multiplier can change my bid ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi friends,

I would like to improve my bid on weekday mornings. If I increase my bid on bid multiplier by 90%, will it increase ? How to decrease bids by the use of bid multiplier? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sri R
September 2015

Re: how Bid multiplier can change my bid ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

of course bid will increase . To decrease the bid there is a dropdown called 'decrease by', you can decrease or increase the bid from -90% to +900%.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sri R
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

of course bid will increase . To decrease the bid there is a dropdown called 'decrease by', you can decrease or increase the bid from -90% to +900%.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
FYI bid multiplier is a campaign level setting in Adwords and not ad group level setting.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello SRI R,

To achieve this you have to first change your schedule to create 2-3 segments of time for each workday. For example a segment would be 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. ( if by this you understand morning) .

For that segment alone , in the Scheduling Tab , at the Campaign level, you have a column for adjusting the bids, and on that column you can specify an increase as in your example of 90%, although that seems too much of an increase.

Read more from here : link