AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

holiday and bargain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know how to further my adwords and try and have adsense set up again if at all possible can u help me. thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: holiday and bargain

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

We can definitely help you further Adwords for your business, but would need certain specifics regarding your business and current experience with Adwords for this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes hi googleen prod, etc, I am a newbie to this so i do not know what I am doing. I need help! most correctly for sure. But I also will look forward to your forum. I am the sole owner of a writers business/ I provide services and support in the ways and means of advice given when asked for/ ghostwriting, editing, reseearch, critiques, etc. So thats at least somewhat of a run-down on it for the time being. thanks for your promptness in your reply hope to hear more from u and the forums. Thanks and take care til next time.....have a great week. Sincerely, Naomi Hamm @delephine.hamm@gmail.com and at paulette2309@hotmail.com

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi bargainbasement, 

Thats a good question there! This link here might help you get started with your keywords and help you pick good keywords that are relevant to your business. 

The User Articles section of the Community has some great articles that will help you get going with AdWords, and the help centre can help you find your feet too. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

As others have said, we can help you figure out if AdWords is right for your business and help you get started using it, but you'd need to visit the AdSense forum for advice and questions on that product.

It can be tricky to use both products on the same website--you risk breaking the rules if it appears that you're driving AdWords traffic to your website just to get clicks on the AdSense ads. Read the policies for both products very carefully and make sure you're not breaking the rules. Smiley Happy  This is an older discussion but explains the situation well.

Google AdSense Product Forum

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*