AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

hi

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.does google have free service where i can write ads n see it can achieve what ctr%?If got,where is it?

2.can i use this referral code since i don't hv a website?http://yishunn28.diabeticcb.hop.clickbank.net 

3.where can i add the tracking code?can that place let me see the keywords people type leading to the sign ups? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hi

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yishunn,

1. Negative, they don't. AdWords does not offer trial accounts. 

2. Though I don't think it's a good idea, ClickBank affiliates are allowed to run AdWords ads.

3. The affiiliate tracking url should be pasted in the Destination URL field when creating the ad. This URL is not visible to users. 

Best,

Lakatos

U understand wrongly!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1U understand wrongly..I thought google has a page where we can check our sign ups using our tracking code?

2.can that area know what keywords customer type in leading to the sign ups?

3.the keywords should be between how many to how many words for best sign ups?

Re: U understand wrongly!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

1. ClickBank will provide you with those stats. You'll see how many hits your tracking url got, what the users purchased, how much money you earned etc. 

2. Yes. They are called Search terms.

3. Typically best keywords contain no more than 3-4 words.

hi

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.is it correct to use my referral link for the google conversion tracker?

2.what can google conversion tracker do?

3.i only have affiliate link ,can i use it for google analytics?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

As a ClickBank affiliate you'll not be able to use Google Analytics or Conversion Tracking. That's because you don't own and can't edit the merchant's website. That's a general drawback associated with AM (affiliate marketing). It's one of the reasons I would rather avoid AM.

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.is the google conversion tracker n analytics only for website owners?

2. for the ad can i put http://yishunn28.diabeticcb.hop.clickbank.net for the destination url n display url is http://www.ultimatediabeticcookbook.com?If can't put this way,pls tell me how i shd write the links.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

1. They are for people who have access to the html of the website. 

2. That's okay.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.can clickbank service hv tracking code that let me know what keywords lead to sign ups using my referral code ?

2.or they hv other codes which can do this?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

1. No, they can't.

2. No idea, buf gut feeling is negative. You should ask that in an AM forum. We don't focus on ClickBank or AM.