AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

hi my name is mark and im coming to my end date. but i cant continue my campaign, can you help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: hi my name is mark and im coming to my end date. but i cant continue my campaign, can you help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Mark, 

If your campaign is still active then you should still be able to extend the end date of the campaign. If you want to run an ongoing campaign it's best to set the end date as 'none' but ensure that you keen an eye on the campaign regularly. 

Even after your campaign has passed it's end date you should be able to edit the end date by again going to the settings, schedule screen and selecting a new end date. 

Thanks, 

Matt

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: hi my name is mark and im coming to my end date. but i cant continue my campaign, can you help.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Mark, 

If your campaign is still active then you should still be able to extend the end date of the campaign. If you want to run an ongoing campaign it's best to set the end date as 'none' but ensure that you keen an eye on the campaign regularly. 

Even after your campaign has passed it's end date you should be able to edit the end date by again going to the settings, schedule screen and selecting a new end date. 

Thanks, 

Matt