AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

hi all , I am having trouble in my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spoiler

I'm having trouble in my accountMan Sad

My account is under review every 10 hours and only works only about 3 hours a day

I do not know what to do, I tried emailing the support team, but in each once stumbles transmitter "in the transmitter failure"

I do not know why my account is reviewed every short period "about every 10 hours!"Man Sad

Re: hi all , I am having trouble in my account

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi daniel. I'm sorry for what happened to your account. You could always try calling the Adwords support- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067. Hope they'll be able to help you. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your interest, ollie

I tried messaging support team, but every time you stumble Transmitter "failed transmitter"

From about 4 days and I'm trying to communicate with them and I can not

This is something frustrating Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm so sorry. Why don't you try to fill out this form- https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approval_request ? Maybe this will help Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks again

Still the problem

Transmitter failed Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Daniel ,

I must say I've never read in this forum a similar complaint of having account reviewed so often. Since when was the account open ? Is the review triggered when you create an Ad or add a keyword? How many times did you experience these 10 hours interruptions ? From Ollie's link remove the dot at the end of the URL in order to acces the phone list . Since the forum users cannot see your account , contacting google by phone is your best option to find out what is going on. Have you tried submitting the forms from another browser ? Maybe this way you can avoid that "transmitter failure" message.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi Adrian

My account of his time about 4 months

I did not do create ads and did not add the words and did not do anything amendment

So far, my account is down almost 4 days ago, only works every day about 4 hours

I know that the account under review from the pop-up window that are above notice "Approved" next to the announcement, and it takes about 10 hours under review, then it works without any problems, then almost an hour later remains under review again, oh my God, this is frustrating very Smiley Sad

I know that the link for the support over the phone and I have taken your phone number in my country and I am now waiting for the end of the vacation time

Yes, I have done so and opened the link to contact support from other browsers without interest

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

From all the messages of "under review" that I have read, this "review" only happened rarely and it took 2-3 days to be solved , here are listed some reasons from people from Google, reading these can make you pick up some clues about what could be going on  :

Link1

Link2

Link3

Here is also a theory that competitors can trigger this review but only once :

Link4

Still you haven't mentioned : how many times did this "under review" happen, are you saying that in 4 months it happens every day ???

Also when exactly does this error occur "transmitter failure" , you said it is after you complete a form from Google and hit the send button ? Which form ? Can you upload a print-screen of the error ? ( if you can't find the insert picture button in the message editor you can use an external service like http://prntscr.com/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your interest

If competitors do result in the suspension of my account permanently?

Thanks

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Some AdWords policies when breached result in a permanent account suspension. But since you said that your account is active a few hours per day, this hasn't happened yet, there is no reason to panic.

If there was a permanent suspension you couldn't do anything like running ads.