hi I need help to activate my as words campaign.
hi I have still not got my ad campaign activated even my account had been debitted? My customer id number is 4802718375.
Can you kindly let me know how and when my campaign will start?
Thanks and I look forward for your prompt reply.
Re: hi I need help to activate my as words campaign.
Have you set campaign correctly? A campaign get started as soon as billing information is verified. I would suggest you to check it once again how to Create a Campaign.
Creating a campaign
Choose campaign settings based on your audience or customer profile. You'll also select the budget you want to spend each day to show your ads:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click Create your first campaign.
- You'll be taken to the "Select campaign settings" page. The settings you choose here cover three basic areas related to your ad.
- Click Save and continue. You can edit your campaign settings at any time.
Creating your ad and choosing keywords
After you've saved your campaign settings, you'll be taken to the "Create ad and keywords" page.
While you can choose from multiple ad formats, newer advertisers may want to begin their AdWords journey with text ads. Writer's block? Discover tips for creating successful ads.
- In the "Create an ad" section, select "Text ad" and type in your headline, description, display URL, and destination URL. Both URLs should come from the same website.
- In the "Keywords" section, enter a list of 10-20 keywords. You can add more keywords later. Learn how to choose keywords when you create a campaign.
- Click Save and continue to billing. You've just created your first text ad campaign!
- Be sure to submit billing information so that your ads can run. (Recommended for new advertisers)
- Discover where your ads can appear.
- Find out about more ad types, like image and video ads.