AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

helpe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi I am iranian dont name iran at names countury 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: helpe

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please repeat the question using this link ---  http://translate.google.com/

I've googled it out for you and found this article  I've copied the important stuff - 

"On the other hand, OFAC also announced that access to Google advertisement systems such as AdWords or AdSense are only allowed for Iranian companies working outside of Iran. These companies are permitted access to these Google services after the American government vets the company, meaning that the easing of the sanctions has no direct effect or benefit for bloggers or anyone in the Persian-language webosphere within Iran."

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day. What is your question Sir ?

More Power,
Loraine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please repeat the question using this link ---  http://translate.google.com/

I've googled it out for you and found this article  I've copied the important stuff - 

"On the other hand, OFAC also announced that access to Google advertisement systems such as AdWords or AdSense are only allowed for Iranian companies working outside of Iran. These companies are permitted access to these Google services after the American government vets the company, meaning that the easing of the sanctions has no direct effect or benefit for bloggers or anyone in the Persian-language webosphere within Iran."