AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

help triggering my add

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my keywords are good quality but not triggering my add, do you know what I can do? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help triggering my add

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Singing

What is your average postion. If your position is too high ( about 7 or higher) you run the risk of your ads not showing. Also check your daily budget. If you are maxing out your daily budget by default Google will turn your ads on and off through out the day in hopes of showing your ads more evenly through out the day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Jeremy, 

they mostly average 5 and 6, never higher. I have my daily budget set at $25 and my cpc at $0.50 across the board

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

What is the status of your Campaign? Does it say limited by budget?  Also what is your typical Quality Score?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my status "eligible" 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Try Increasing your bids. That should raise your average position. It'll take several hours after you make the change before it will affect the search engine results.  Also try using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis under Tools & Analysis tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you, I'll do that Smiley Wink

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi there;

I did not quite understand;...

1. How come you have an average position, but ad is nottriggered? (if the ad is not triggered -  there is position to report)
  2. Check on the campaign / ad group the lost impression share due to budget and due to quality.  See detailed instructions how to do that in the following link)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’