AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

help needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, is there some one I can contact to check out my ad words account that I have had for a few years now but feel im not getting the best out of it, I would like to have sponcered links and any other way of getting my web site (www.Quaysidefish.co.uk) more views.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: help needed

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mickhell,

You're advised to make searches in Google's Partner Search directory linked-to below, so that you can find some one located in your area.

*** Partner Search

https://adwords.google.com/partnersearch/

I like your fish fillets which makes me sorry I am not located closer to you... Robot LOL

Best,

Lakatos

Re: help needed

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is Adwords at its best. Small business, located in a small town, selling smoked salmon all over the country...

@ Mickhell,

If you are willing to share some info with us, we can ask Community managers to consider posting your account performance and website as a case study for optimization, asking community members to give tips and advice. (We do that periodically).... But, for that you'll have to share data publicly, and later, put the time needed, to implement the changes / improvements on your account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’