AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

hello sir please help me set my campaigns i have not recived any query

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

helo sir please help me to set up my campaigns i have recived 130  since last two days but not any query toward my coustmers so please help set my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: hello sir please help me set my campaigns i have not recived any q

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Shahid,

Shahid A wrote:

helo sir please help me to set up my campaigns i have recived 130  since last two days but not any query toward my coustmers so please help set my account.

The number 130 you are talking about are the number of clicks?

When did you actually start the campaigns?

If you created campaigns recently, then I would suggest you to first analyse how the performance has been in terms of clicks, CTR, search queries etc...Also I would suggest you to run the campaign for at least 10-15 days with small budget and then see how it has performed.

Search Terms Report is vital part of advertising and you should analyze whether the queries you have received are relevant to your business or not. If not, then you might have to adopt some optimization strategies like including the negative keywords, changing the match types, re-working on the ad groups etc...

I would also suggest you to read this article on how to structure your Adwords account:

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375470?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj