AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

hello , i need help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have working on a tour&travel site where i get more clicks from users but not there conversion value of clicks so i am losing my account cost daily give me suggestion to make profit through adwords and now i want to change bidding setting of campaign but last two days the campaign option is not working tell me why?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jyoti G
September 2015

Re: hello , i need help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
there could be a number of things that you need to change could you go into more details.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Are you saying that you are not getting conversions, or that you don't know how to calculate CPA (cost-per-acquisition) for a conversion?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
there could be a number of things that you need to change could you go into more details.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Are you saying that you are not getting conversions, or that you don't know how to calculate CPA (cost-per-acquisition) for a conversion?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
dear mam, i know about cpa but i really not geting conversion i pay on one keywords sometime 112 or 96rupees then i get more clicks & empression but not their conversion.