AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

guidelines for creating a website

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear Community
We are working on our website to start reselling Google Adwords services.In this regards a very impressive plan for our clients is selling the services based on a direct flat rate per visit. In this way the client wont enagage with the relativelly complicated process of keywords and different prices for them.
My main question is: do you have any solution like this or can you help us in this regard?
Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
Best Regards,

Shahrzad

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Re: guidelines for creating a website

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Shah
Unfortunately, there is no way to find a flat rate because there are too many variables. By its nature, the auction is dynamic. The price you pay will ultimately be determined on what your competitors are willing to pay. There's no way to know that unless you ask them all. It's unlikely you'll get the 100% compliance in that department.

If you're charging a flat rate for clicks (which I think is a really bad idea by the way), you can pick something that's fair and bid a % margin (your fee) as the max CPC on a non-enhanced CPC campaign. This is the closest you're going to get to what you're trying to do.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shahrzad
I'm not sure what you're looking for here exactly. The billing model for account managers is completely up to them. As long as you follow the AdWords policies, you can charge what you like.

AdWords doesn't provide any kind of solution for client billing other than the standard invoicing tools that come with AdWords.

Perhaps you can explain in a little more detail what you're looking for exactly and we can point you in the right direction?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Dave-Davis
Thanks for your response... I know that the costs would be different based on many factors, such as quality score and etc; but I want to reduce these factors and find a flat rate per visit for my customers, since I know my customers want a real simple table and they have nothing to do with these many factors. I know these factors and that's enough for my customers... I want to know if there is a way for finding this flat rate....

Best regards
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Shah
Unfortunately, there is no way to find a flat rate because there are too many variables. By its nature, the auction is dynamic. The price you pay will ultimately be determined on what your competitors are willing to pay. There's no way to know that unless you ask them all. It's unlikely you'll get the 100% compliance in that department.

If you're charging a flat rate for clicks (which I think is a really bad idea by the way), you can pick something that's fair and bid a % margin (your fee) as the max CPC on a non-enhanced CPC campaign. This is the closest you're going to get to what you're trying to do.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
[If you're charging a flat rate for clicks (which I think is a really bad idea by the way)....]
would you please explain why you think It's a bad idea?
would you (as an account manager) confront your customers with a large table including so many different costs based on many variables? I think this would be really confusing!
thanks a lot...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If I can "jump" into the discussion...

As @Dave_Davis mentioned, AdWords  cost is an auction model with many variables. The 3rd party advertising Policy clearly states that  "making false statements about how AdWords costs are calculated"  is a violation of Google's third party Policy.

Hence, offering a client a "flat" rate per click or unlimited number of clicks is a violation of this Policy;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/94230?hl=en&ref_topic=6089797

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear MosheTLV
please accept my apologies for the late response. thank you anyway but would you please answer my last question which I've asked Dave, too? "would you (as an account manager) confront your customers with a large table including so many different costs based on many variables? I think this would be really confusing!"

Best regards
Shahrzad

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello @Shahrzad Fatemi;

I explain the clients that this an auction based system and they have to allocate the budget which suits their  marketing goals.  As part of the pre-sell, I explain how AdWords works. Optimization is my job. Budget 's is the client's.

I also send the client,   (and include it  as a  part of the contract) the guide for 3rd party service;

https://www.google.com/adwords/thirdpartypartners/

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you so much...

guidelines for creating a website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

we need your services for our website 

please contact voguishinc@gmail.com