AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

got a problem!

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.But i don't have my own product or business.The affiliate products are accepted by google adwords u still hvnt say how to add conversion code if i got 3 hoplinks on 1 pg?

2.so what happens after u add the code to ur website?

1 Expert replyverified_user

got a problem!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

1.After i add the conversion tracker code to my website,from where can i see the keywords tat lead to sales?

2.If i want to promote 3 diferrent hoplinks on 1 pg on my website,how to add the conversion tracker code?

Re: got a problem!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

@yishunn28 wrote:

1.After i add the conversion tracker code to my website,from where can i see the keywords tat lead to sales?

2.If i want to promote 3 diferrent hoplinks on 1 pg on my website,how to add the conversion tracker code?

When the correct conversion tracking is installed, you need to wait and make sure that it is installed correctly. Once it is done, analyze your account and see if the conversions are getting updated in your account or not. If they are you can drill down from campign to keyword level to see which keyword triggered a conversion for you. Simply go to Keywords Tab and arrange the data in descending order to see which are the highly converting keywords.

For second question, if I am not wrong here you are basically referring to affiliate link from Clickbank that you need to promote using Adwords. If yes, then I am afraid that clickbank doesn't have a good history with Adwords because of the conflicting advertising policies.

You will find many threads related to Clickbank once you search them. I was able to find one and here is the link to that: 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/is-that-allowed/m-p/53898/highl...

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

But i don't have my own product or business.The affiliate products are accepted by google adwords u still hvnt say how to add conversion code if i got 3 hoplinks on 1 pg?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi yishunn28,

Could you please explain again what is your issue?

Thanks,
Zee
G+

got a problem!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The affiliate products are accepted by google adwords u still hvnt say how to add conversion code if i got 3 hoplinks on 1 pg?

2.so what happens after u add the code to ur website?