AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

google voice # showing up in campaign. Stop!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I setup a voice number about 2 years ago to test a market.  I am now in that market and have a campaign going.  Problem is this number is showing up in the ad, and I have no idea how to delete it, and when called it says is this person not available.  I dont know the login I used to create it, but it has nothing to do with my current login info I now have for my campaign. I have had to suspend my account and stop our buisness over this.  Please help. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google voice # showing up in campaign. Stop!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

It sounds like you have the Google Forwarding number next to your ad. The way to remove that would be to log into the acount, go the the Call Extensions section of your Ad Extension tab and edit the extensions from there. I understand that you're having some trouble with logging into your account, and if you can't remember your log indetails for that, I'd recommd giving this troubleshooter a try (If that doesn't help you can always use the lost account form here). 

Hope this helps!

A.