AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

google shopping results not showing trustpilot reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anybody advise on how to ensure Trustpilot reviews show up in Google Shopping results? many thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Hannah (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: google shopping results not showing trustpilot reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI there, I work at Trustpilot so maybe I can help. Trustpilot has a licence agreement with Google, which means that your reviews may be displayed in Seller Ratings for Adwords or in Google Shopping. There are certain restrictions from Google's side though, which you can read here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en

Some important highlights:

• Your campaign type should be "Search & Display Networks" or "Search Network only."
  • The customer must be searching on Google.com, Google.co.uk, Google.de, Google.fr, or Google.nl.
  • You must be an advertiser that provides customers with paid goods or services, or one that enables the buying or selling of products or services by way of a marketplace.
  • Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews, each from the past 12 months, and a composite rating of 3.5 stars or higher on Google Shopping.

Please note that it sometimes takes longer time for Google to display your Trustpilot reviews, sometime up to 6 weeks, so you have to be patient.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesisate to contact us directly, on Twitter or other social platforms, or on our website.

Good luck!

Bertrand Carton

Marketing Manager

Trustpilot

Re: google shopping results not showing trustpilot reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Thanks for your reply. It seems that my client satisfies all the criteria you mention however if you type in frontline into google you can see reviews on www.petfleas.co.uk text PPC ads but not in Google Shopping ?

Any suggestions would be most welcome..