AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

google network display reserve

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Does anyone know how to get access to this feature? https://www.google.com/intl/all_ca/ads/innovations/gdnreserve.html
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google network display reserve

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Suken
This site is a bit old and I don't think the content is up to date (look at the Google logo and the content on the pages linked on the right)
I am not aware of this targeting method.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: google network display reserve

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Suken S,

As Moshe stated, that page and discussion is old. It is actually a product from 2011.

There is some newer info on this, which is now discussed on Think with Google as Buy Viewable Impressions on Auction and Reserve on the Google Display Network. Reserve viewability buys are for managed accounts only. Although, I have never used it, I did study up on in the past and thought it was a neat idea. 

Please let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James