AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

google knowledge partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Does any one know about google knowledge partner. What is it all about?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhinav p
September 2015

Re: google knowledge partner

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Although this is off topic, but only way would be to visit the Institute and take the information from there directly. This place is the AdWords Community where advertisers discuss around the product called Google AdWords .

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Abhinav,

Basically I believe this is all about some Search Engine Marketing related courses offered by various institutes and some of them claim to have Google as their Knowledge Partner.

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

thanks for the reply.

yes you are right this is sem course offered by institutes and also they claim themselves as a knowledge partner google. But when i tried to search it over google and also mailed it to google support , I found no answer about it. Google adword support says they don't even heard about it.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Abhinav,

It's better to cross check because there might be false claims and all just to attract the enrollments.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pankaj,

you are right , I have tried my level best to cross check and end up with no result. Can you give some suggestion to how to cross check if someone claiming for this.

Abhinav
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhinav p
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Although this is off topic, but only way would be to visit the Institute and take the information from there directly. This place is the AdWords Community where advertisers discuss around the product called Google AdWords .

google knowledge partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Does any one have any idea about what is knowledge partner google.

This is the logo.google knowledge partner.jpg

Top Contributor
# 8

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Of course Abhinav , its a claim by certain institution though Google doesnt offered any such partnership I think so
see the link http://online.manipalglobal.com/digital-marketing-professional-program/?utm_source=Horoscope&utm_cam...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sir, this link is expired.