AdWords
822 members online now
822 members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

google adword certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

how can i get google adword certificate?

i am trying to run ad's but i think google not allow me to run ad's without google adword certificat. so i must have to get it...

i request to reply my question only mambers who has quilify google adword certificate...

Thank you for you kind attention..

A.k

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: google adword certificate

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey A.k,

You do not need to be a Qualified AdWords Professional in order to run ads. However, if you are interested in the program, please visit Google Certification Program.

There are few requirements that you must pass in  order to become  qualified:

• Pass both the Fundamentals exam and one of our three advanced exams.
  • Be aware of, and in compliance with our program Terms and Conditions; you accept these terms when automatically by enrolling in the program.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

BI

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey A.k,

You do not need to be a Qualified AdWords Professional in order to run ads. However, if you are interested in the program, please visit Google Certification Program.

There are few requirements that you must pass in  order to become  qualified:

• Pass both the Fundamentals exam and one of our three advanced exams.
  • Be aware of, and in compliance with our program Terms and Conditions; you accept these terms when automatically by enrolling in the program.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

BI

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
If you are referring to an AdWords Certification it is not required to open and run an adwords account.

You simply need to visit http://www.adwords.google.com and open an account. The account will need to be funded wtih a payment method before your ads can run live in search results.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

To follow with Kim's answer :  I would urge you not to take the exam without practicing. And for that you'll need an Adwords account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’