AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

explain bid management and Better Choose For keywords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends 

I got a Problem how to manage google adwords Biding which type of keywords use our compaign which is more effective now choose 

1-broad match Keywords

2-Phrase match keywords

3-Exact match keywords

4-Braod Modifier keyword

if you have suitable answer please send me this email Id :XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com

Suggest me

Thanks 

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: explain bid management and Better Choose For keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ritesh,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Please read the below article reagrding the keyword Match type. An excellent article written by @David_Precisera .

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ritesh,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Please read the below article reagrding the keyword Match type. An excellent article written by @David_Precisera .

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Ritesh,

No one is going to email you Ritesh! And you are not allowed to share your personal details such as email id, phone number etc. It s against community guidelines.

you are alwayz welcome to post questions here and we all would be happy to assist you. Go through the article shared by Rakesh & if you have any doubt let us know.

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Ritesh,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your email id from the post. This is against the posting guidelines here. Thank you!

In addition to what Rakesh said above, I would also like to know which type of keyword matching options are you currently using. Like a variety of match types or any single match type of keywords?

You should bid in the order of precedence i.e. Exact match being the top most and broad match being the lowest to maintain the flow of traffic in your Adwords account.

I would also encourage you to read one important help center reference on how similar keywords match to search terms during the ad auction process: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2756257?hl=en

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi mere all dost