AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

enhanced sitelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

I have enabled enhanced sitelinks for my campaign. However only the standard sitelinks show and the description lines never do. Is there a particular reason this could be happening?

Thanks 

Sim

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: enhanced sitelinks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Simi M,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

This is what Google says - To be eligible, your ad with sitelinks must show above Google search results and your account must contain active ads closely related to the sitelinks in your campaign.

Go through this article for a better understanding.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Simi, I agree with ratan. The sitelink with description will appear only if ad position is on the top and your account contain active ad closely related to the site link.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Simi,

I completely agree with Ratan & Akjha here. Your ads should in the top positions above the search results to be able to show the traditional or enhanced sitelinks. This means, your ad rank should be good along with your QS.

Here is another article I found that discusses the same topic: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Enhanced-site-links/td-p/79346

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"