AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

engagement ads campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

Please, could you tell me since how long the engagement ads display campaign is available for ?

Does that mean that i 'am unable to create rich media creatives from a standard display campaign one  (so have to create seperate campaign) ?

Tks a lot..

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author garguier s
September 2015

Re: engagement ads campaign

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Garguier , Welcome to the Community,

The Engagement Ads are in beta since August 2013 and are described here : link

The beta stage does not allow all users to test a feature, so I think you can wait until it is rolled out globally.

Since they use a new form of bidding CPE , I think a new Campaign should be a better choice than a new ad group : 

"Engagement Ads are tuned to user engagement, not clicks, and are available on a cost-per-engagement (CPE) basis. This allows advertisers to bid and pay only for user engagement, bringing accountability and efficiency to a scalable display campaign."

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Tks a lot Adrian B
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Garguier,

I would double check your available campaign types.  It looks to me like these campaigns/ads have rolled out to a number of users now.

You can read more here:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265312

It should look something like this:

engagementadscampaigns.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’