AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

enabled ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

My ads are scheduled and status indicates enabled, but ads aren't running. I haven't found the status that indicates running. I did the word check and they are defiantly not running. Is there one button that indicates the status of an ad as running?  

Confused

Shelby

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: enabled ads?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for your posting. If your Ads are Approved, this means they are eligible to run on the Google Search Network. Once you've created your text ad, you'll probably be curious to see what it looks like on Google's search results. Or you might just want proof that it's actually running. The best ways to do this are by using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, making sure your ad is enabled, and checking your account statistics. Please use think link to learn how to run your Ad Preview: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Kim_Clink (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: enabled ads?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for your posting. If your Ads are Approved, this means they are eligible to run on the Google Search Network. Once you've created your text ad, you'll probably be curious to see what it looks like on Google's search results. Or you might just want proof that it's actually running. The best ways to do this are by using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, making sure your ad is enabled, and checking your account statistics. Please use think link to learn how to run your Ad Preview: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363?hl=en