AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

display placement/kw report

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The display target of the campaign is Kw + placements.

Please, what  the line "content" means in display segment report among others indicators such as age, domains and so on ?

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: display placement/kw report

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI Garguier

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

Can you exactly explain what problems are you facing. or Add the screenshots, if it is possible.

So we can understand your exact problems and able to give you answers.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Rakesh

Tks for replying..Here the screenshot : http://www.screencast.com/t/SBMT71MO ..By the way "undertermided " is also unknown for me..But "content" retrieve the most attention as it is the  one with the biggest number of impressions and clicks..

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

This is a great question. You can find Keyword/Placement report of Your ad copy under the segment tab for both search as well as display campaigns.

Display Campaigns:-

If you set the bid at the ad group level only:-

a.) It will show you the Content match type for the Ad Copy, and if you are running Targeting Option(DCO) campaigns, it shows you Automatic Content. it means your ad copy is matched with Ad Group content not the particular keywords.

b.) And also shows you the placement where Particular ad copy appear on the individual Placement sites.

If you set the bid at the Keyword level only:-

Here you can get the Keywords detail that triggers your individual ads on the particular placement.

Search Campaign:-

Here you can find the List of keywords that triggers your individual ad copy, that appear on the SERP. It is also good to Find the best keywords with the Text ads that, will be used account restructuring.

Note:- I have never seen "undermined"

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rakesh,

Great ! Tks a lot, i understand now..I was looking also for the "above the fold" kpi ? It seems that it doesn't exist anymore ? Could you confirm ? Does the "average position" replace it (1/2/3...) ?

Tks in advance..