AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

discrepancy in remarketing lists in adwords and analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

i am facing a strange problem. i have made some remarketing lists in GA where it shows me a potential number of over a million but when i import these to adwords, it only shows me a few hundred users.

Any ideas and help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: discrepancy in remarketing lists in adwords and analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mohsin,

What do you mean by potential? Are you looking at the estimates provided when you create the lists in GA? The audience lists still need to actually accumulate users. How long are we talking since you set up these audiences in GA?

Can you elaborate a bit on what you're referring to?

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: discrepancy in remarketing lists in adwords and analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tommy, thanks for your feedback. the lists are quite recent but the remarking snippet has been there on the website for ages and the segment i am trying to retarget is also quite old. but when i import this in adwords it just doesn't show me the numbers even close to the estimates shown while making the list.

cheers,

Mohsin