AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

disasociate MCC access to multiple acocunts

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

ive a MCC with acces to upper mcc's accounts (not MCC itself)  via 'import existing account'). 

if i need to disasociate my google login with theese adwords account i have a couple of options:

- ask admin of upper MCC to dismiss my access to individual accounts (hundreds of)

- simply delete my Google account ?

- other options

goal is:

dont want access to accounts (linked individualy), whats easiest remooval?

thnx

A

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author andrej k
September 2015

Re: disasociate MCC access to multiple acocunts

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Simply remove the account from the MCC, and it will no longer have access to the sub accounts.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Andrej,
If I am understanding your situation correctly, you want to remove a Google account's access to your AdWords MCC.

Since a log in/email address only sits on one account (or MCC), and then has access to the accounts below it.

You'll simply need to ask another Admin on the same level/account as you to revoke your access and you'll no longer have access to those accounts.

Kathleen

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi,

@KathleenG - "If I am understanding your situation correctly, you want to remove a Google account's access to your AdWords MCC."

the other way arround: my mcc has access to approx 300 accounts i dont want access to anymore. whats the quickest way?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author andrej k
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Simply remove the account from the MCC, and it will no longer have access to the sub accounts.