AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

disasociate MCC access to multiple acocunts

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

ive a MCC with acces to upper mcc's accounts (not MCC itself)  via 'import existing account'). 

if i need to disasociate my google login with theese adwords account i have a couple of options:

- ask admin of upper MCC to dismiss my access to individual accounts (hundreds of)

- simply delete my Google account ?

- other options

goal is:

dont want access to accounts (linked individualy), whats easiest remooval?

thnx

A

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author andrej k
September 2015

Re: disasociate MCC access to multiple acocunts

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Simply remove the account from the MCC, and it will no longer have access to the sub accounts.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Andrej,
If I am understanding your situation correctly, you want to remove a Google account's access to your AdWords MCC.

Since a log in/email address only sits on one account (or MCC), and then has access to the accounts below it.

You'll simply need to ask another Admin on the same level/account as you to revoke your access and you'll no longer have access to those accounts.

Kathleen

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi,

@KathleenG - "If I am understanding your situation correctly, you want to remove a Google account's access to your AdWords MCC."

the other way arround: my mcc has access to approx 300 accounts i dont want access to anymore. whats the quickest way?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author andrej k
September 2015

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Simply remove the account from the MCC, and it will no longer have access to the sub accounts.