AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

custom account privileges

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I know Adwords have different levels of account access however i'm looking for a custom one , and was wondering how i can accomplish that.

I want to give access to someone  so he can only pause or enable campaigns,without changing anything else.

Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: custom account privileges

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi box n,

I don't think you'll be able to do this without building your own API program to handle what you want to do but that seems pretty extreme and probably wouldn't be too cost effective.

Maybe think about using your mobile/tablet to do those changes if you don't trust the person you want doing it enough.

If you know when you want to pause and resume them, look into setting up automated rules which can be set up to schedule these types of changes for you. It may be enough for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: custom account privileges

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi box n,

I don't think you'll be able to do this without building your own API program to handle what you want to do but that seems pretty extreme and probably wouldn't be too cost effective.

Maybe think about using your mobile/tablet to do those changes if you don't trust the person you want doing it enough.

If you know when you want to pause and resume them, look into setting up automated rules which can be set up to schedule these types of changes for you. It may be enough for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.