AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

creating a new add

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I Created a new add and hit save then i get a pop up that says i need to fix an error

but there appears to be no errors

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: creating a new add

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jvogelsong,

Welcome to the community!

Which Adcopy format is that? Can you show us the screenshot?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ive had the same error today. Says there is an error in my ad, however i can't see an error Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Hootandowl,

I also created new ads and did not came across any error. Can you please take a screenshot for better understanding about the error? And which Acopy format?

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I insert a screen shot?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 6
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi hootandowl

When you hit reply button, click on the 'tree' icon image and provide your image URL. Please note that the image has to be hosted online in order to display it on this thread.

Thanks,

Zee
G+