AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

convert to a different language

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Friends,

Is there a way in AdWords editor to quickly update language on ads and keywords to a different language? For example, let's say that I want to change all my English ads & keywords to Japanese. Is there a quick way of doing this other than manually doing this using Google Translate?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: convert to a different language

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chetan,

There's no way to automatically translate all ad copies to a different language. You will manually need to do so. I would advise you not to rely completely on any automatic translation tools as well, a machine is machine. It's better to take the help of any native translator who would understand your advertising message better. Sometimes, a simply change in word can have entirely different meaning. Don't take that risk. Get the help of a native translator. 

My two cents. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chetan,

There's no way to automatically translate all ad copies to a different language. You will manually need to do so. I would advise you not to rely completely on any automatic translation tools as well, a machine is machine. It's better to take the help of any native translator who would understand your advertising message better. Sometimes, a simply change in word can have entirely different meaning. Don't take that risk. Get the help of a native translator. 

My two cents. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Sure thanks Ratan. I'm going to take help of a translator but we wanted to quickly prepare a draft initally so that there is minimal work needed from the translator and he/she can tweak as needed. Thanks for helping.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are welcome Chetan. 

For that purpose as well there's no automated process, you will need to translate them manually with the help of Google Translation Tool. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha