AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

conversion optimizer

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

is there a quick way in the Adwords UI to see all the campaigns that received enough conversions and can go into CO?

thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: conversion optimizer

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
The issue I see is that the list suggested under "opportunities" includes also campaigns that already have CO. Does this mean that it is not reliable at all?

Hi Floriana   I'm bit confused about your question. of co...

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Floriana

I'm bit confused about your question. of course you can see which campaigns are eligiable to use conversion optimizer bidding option by filtering your result range to last 30 days. It will show you how many conversion you have from last 30 days.

Also about the opportunity Tab are you taking about this notification?

Capture.JPG

If yes usually this comes when your campaign is eligible to have conversion optimizer option but you haven't enabled it.

Re: Hi Floriana   I'm bit confused about your question. of co...

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nisal,

where exactly is your confusion?
Yes, I am talking about the notification of your screenshot. I think it s the quicker way to see which campaign is eligible to go into CO.
I asked the community:
-Is there another way other then this notification?
-Is this notification reliable since more than half of the campaigns it shows are already on CO?

Good thing you answered to the first question already Smiley Happy I haven't thought of that…

Re: Hi Floriana I'm bit confused about your question. of co...

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Well to know whether your are eligiable for CO or not simplest thing you can do is go to campaign tab and set your time period to 30 days. 

Capture.JPG

for your second question usually you get that notification when you haven't enabled CO so far but your campaign is eligable to use it.

Hope this helps 

Re: Hi Floriana   I'm bit confused about your question. of co...

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Floriana

You can check for the "Focus on conversions" bidding option availability in setting tab for the campaigns for which you want to enable CO to know it is available or not.

Hope that make sense!

Abhishek