AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

conversion ID - Label

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

where can I find the conversion ID and Label to add to my mobile website?

2 Expert replyverified_user

conversion ID - Label

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. You'll find your conversion id and label in the conversion code generated in your AdWords account:

1. Go to Tools at the top of your AdWords Account

2. Click on Covnersions

3. Create a new conversion based on your goal

4. Once you've added your goal details, you'll have an option to either view the conversion code or email it. The conversion label and id will be in the code.

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Re: conversion ID - Label

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created my conversion action but the screen appeared with the code and I copy and pasted it into a text document.

Unfortunately the file was deleted, because I am using Google Analytics as my source rather than Adwords the code tab does not appear.

Is there a way to get my code or do I have to create a new Conversion Action?

The only difference I saw was the var google_conversion_label = ""; was a long alphanumeric string

conversion ID - Label

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How does that work with adwords express alot of the backend tools are not available and when you go back to adwords the ad is not available there if you created it using express

conversion ID - Label

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Latisha M,

The forum and topic you are posting to is for AdWords product only. To prevent confusion and the hijacking of this topic, it is now closed to new replies.

There is a dedicated AdWords Express help community, which is where all AdWords Express conversations should be held. You will cause yourself and others much difficulty with understanding the products by mixing them. 

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.