AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

contextual targeting and Display Planner , whats wrong ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

when ever i press contextual targeting tools in Adwords i have Display Planner , ?

why

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: contextual targeting and Display Planner , whats wrong ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Contextual targeting is the algorithm used on the display network to match a set of keywords with relevent (contet) pages on the display network. It it a display network algorithm.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your replay .. but  why adwords has it twice in the tools and analysis , with same fCapture.JPGunction?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
I have no idea... Could be because the "keyword planner" was just introduced a few weeks ago, and when fully rolled out, globally, - the display planner will be integrated into the new launched keyword planner;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’