AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

competition

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client wants more calls for his fha loan service. He is in a very competitive market where the pay per click is 10-30 bucks !!! How can i generate a decent volume of phone calls with ad spend of 10 dollars a day

3 Expert replyverified_user

competition

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You could give the Display network and try since clicks can be as low as $.015 each for that industry (depending on geo). 

Kind Regards,

James

competition

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

You could run ads on just one day a week with a $70 budget.

The click cost reflects the value placed on those keywords by your client's competitors. If he has better ads, and a better converting landing page, than his competitors, he should be able to profit from it regardless of the what the click cost is. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

competition

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The simple answer is - you can't.

There are things you can do - improve QS, etc, but a @RobSkelton indicates, the market determines the costs - if there were a way to undercut the market... well, the market would have found it.

This is a little like asking how you can but a $10,000 ad in the Washington Post for $1,000 - you can't... not while they have advertisers willing to pay the $10k.

I think you need to turn the question on its head... how do I make a click that costs me $30 profitable? Answer that question and the other question is then moot.