AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

communication ad extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

some time ago Google was testing communication ad extensions that allowed to type e-mail adress and subsribe to e.g.newsletter directly in the displayed ad. I cannot see 'communication extensions' in my adwords account. Is it still available? not sure whether we should request the acess to beta phase to have them available?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: communication ad extension

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sylwia,

Thanks for your query. 

Yes, you are right, Communication Extensions were something that was being trialled as a beta to see if it would be useful, and this isn't a feature that's available in accounts right now. 

At the moment it isn't possible to sign up for the beta trial. But if/when Communication Extensions go live in accounts it will be announced on the AdWords blog with all the details of how to set them up and make the most of them.

Hope this makes the situation a little clearer, sorry I couldn't help too much with this one!

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same question i want to know

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Any updates on this feature becoming mainstream?

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I assume as there has been no further updates on this question that we are still waiting for the launch of the communication extension