AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

clicking on my advertising that makes my daily budget ends quickly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Some competitors are clicking on my advertising that makes my daily budget ends quickly

What can I do to resolve this problem

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Hossam,

The best solution is to use a paid anti-click fraud service like Click Cease. They capture IP addresses which can be added to the IP exclusion list in your AdWords campaign. 

If you don't want to pay, look for patterns in your AdWords account. Typically it will be the same keyword, from the same location and same time of day (usually in the morning to exhaust your budget sooner). Removing any of those could help.

FYI, about half the time when someone complains of competitors clicking on their ads there is no evidence for it. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you ... 

but how can i do this is service (apaid anti-click fraud service) and how does it cost ?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

There are many third parties, like Click Cease (not a recommendation, just one that comes to mind). You install a piece of code on your website, and add parameters to the Final URL of your ads. It then recognises AdWords visitors, and notes their IP address. Then, depending on who you use, it analyses the data and looks for repeat visitors from the same IP address that look like they are competitors clicking on your ads.

Then you add the IP addresses in AdWords.

From memory these services cost in the range of $20-$40 USD. You can research them by searching for "click fraud software".