AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

clearing messages from Campaigns page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a message showing up saying Ads disapproved that I dealt with several days ago - the message is not going away.  Also, the Increase traffic messages that should be cleared by hitting "dismiss" are not clearing.  I've tried signing out and back in but these annoying messages are still in place after several days.....

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: clearing messages from Campaigns page

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

There is an ad disapproval alert on my campaigns page too and it only has the "view" link but no "dismiss" link alongside.

@Moshe- Infact The alert appears in 2 client accounts I manage...In one of the account the disapproved ad is paused and in the second account the disapproved ad is enabled...Both corresponding campaigns are paused..

I was wondering why the alert can't be dismissed,though its not concerning me much but I guess its waiting for me to make some changes in the disapproved ads and get them right...I deleted them too but the alert is still adamant!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 15
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all and thank you for reporting this issue about the disapproved ads alerts in your accounts.

I've checked with the engineers, who have confirmed that they're working on these issues. This type of alert will not always be dismissable due to the importance of disapproved ads, but it should be more up-to-date than what you're seeing. The engineers are working on addressing this as we speak! In the meantime, you can always use the "Disapproved" status in your Ads tab as the source of truth for currently disapproved ads.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi lukajoey

Have you tried clearing cookies and cache? 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes....messages are still there.....

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OK: What browser are you using ? is it showing  up only in IE?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

firefox

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Try - just for the test, on Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

no difference

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Are your campaigns running OK? Do you see any ads (paused ads ?) that are still disapproved (checked paused ads - these are also checked)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

There is an ad disapproval alert on my campaigns page too and it only has the "view" link but no "dismiss" link alongside.

@Moshe- Infact The alert appears in 2 client accounts I manage...In one of the account the disapproved ad is paused and in the second account the disapproved ad is enabled...Both corresponding campaigns are paused..

I was wondering why the alert can't be dismissed,though its not concerning me much but I guess its waiting for me to make some changes in the disapproved ads and get them right...I deleted them too but the alert is still adamant!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Mudit;

Paused ads are checked, should you want to re-activate them, you can do that instantly without a delay, of getting them re-approved. So, if paused ads are found in violation, you get a warning notice.

Deleted ads are not checked!