AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

change language in my client center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We manage accounts for multiple clients in different languages. Our AdWords account is in English but one of our clients have requested that we change their account language to French as they want to receive all notifications in French. Is there a way of changing one account language preference while leaving all other accounts in English?

Thanks 

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: change language in my client center

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Is this an MCC or an account?
For a given account, I haven't been able to change the UI language per user;

For an MCC, the UI language is defined per user who have access to the MCC. (e,g. When my partner and I access our MCC, each sees the UI in a  different languages)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Lesley,
I haven't been able to find a way to do this. For the accounts in other languages, I simply use a different browser.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your question. Within the individual account you should be able to change the language settings. You or your client would just have to go into the individual account and change it. Follow these instructions to make AdWords only changes. 

Hope that helps. 

Let us know if you need anything else. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Shanea K ;

I think the user is looking to have simultaneously two languages, on the same account, depending on the user logging in. I don't think this is possible for  an individual account. Once you change the UI  language setting, you change it for all users. Or do you know a way to do this per user?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

So sorry Leslie. I read that incorrectly. I am going to dig around and do some research for you right now. I will update my post. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hey Leslie,

It doesn't look like you can have 2 simultaneous languages in a child (client) account for 2 different users. It would have to be all French all of the time or English all of the time. I can however pass this feedback along.   

change language in my client center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also would like to be able to set different languages for specif clients using mcc. Its not everybody who speaks English :-/

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.