AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

cannot extend the end date on a campaign, what now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

got a notice that a campaign will soon end.

went to the system and opened the end date, tried to set it to never expire.

got a message back stating that i could not edit the end date through AdWords.

what now?

i only have 1 ad, can you set the end date to never end?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: cannot extend the end date on a campaign, what now

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mroark5905,

I don't know what you mean by went to the system?

If you log into your account, click on the settings tab, you should then be able to edit the end date via the 'Schedule' option.  You can read more about how to do this here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2404203

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

The message you received is for an AdWords Express campaign. To edit it, you'll need to log into your AdWords Express campaign--into the same interface you used to set up the ad(s) originally.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi mroark5905,

Your account must be a Adwords Express account hence you are facing this problem.

Please follow this link for further information.

Hope this Helps!

Thanks,
Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the exact same problem.  Was notified by Google that my Adwords Express ad is about to expire and they gave me a link to instructions for extending the date.  I followed the instructions precisely and received a message that I could NOT edit the date because it is an Adwords Express ad.  I can't use phone help because it is a weekend and my ad is set to expire on Christmas day.  There is no other online or support page help to resolve this.